Agency and High School Governing Boards:
Alternatives in Action High School is supported by a parent representative who sits on the Alternatives in Action agency Board of Directors, as well as by a School Governing Board.
The 2017-2018 School Governing Board Members are:
- Joe Feldman – Committee Chair and Board Member
- Shady Shahid – Committee Co-Chair and Board Member
- Greta Brownlow – Board Member
- Veda M. Bartlow – Board Member
- Patricia Murillo – Board Member and Executive Director
- April Angeles – Staff Representative
- Maria Robles – Community Representative
As part of the partnership between families and our school community, we welcome parent voice, participation, and leadership. The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) meets every other month to discuss school issues, provide feedback and support the school. All parents are welcome to attend. PAC meetings are typically held on the second or third Thursday of the month, from 6-7 pm. For more information, contact one of the Alternatives in Action High School Directors: Phung Lai at email@example.com or Logan Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value our community partners and the important ways you enrich our community. For more information about opportunities to give financial support, get involved, volunteer, or attend an event, please contact Veronica Churchill at email@example.com.